Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Friday!

Sitting at the table for lunch today, I decided to try and snap some pictures with my iphone. Anne immediately said "Nooo Mom! Take Bob's picture instead!".
So I did. Sweet boy. He is always starving these days. He can eat and eat.
But happy boy quickly turned into this as I was telling his sister to eat her spinach nuggets which she had soaked in applesauce. Yum. So, that ended lunch.
I somehow convinced Anne to sit down on the kitchen floor and let me take her picture with Bob. Sweet babies.
They adore each other.
We headed outside and that made everyone happy!
Anne loves to hop from stone to stone
Stopping to check out bugs
Big girl
More jumping!
"Ta-da!"
How cute is she?!
Then we headed back inside where they played "ring around the rosie" on the floor.
Then Bob followed Anne over to the stairs. He is trying to figure out how to climb up them as she yell's "No Bob"!
But he succeeded... Uh oh!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment