Thursday, December 20, 2012

Catching up!

Sorry for my absence. I always have great intentions to blog, but it never seems to happen. Life has been crazy. Mainly because we found out that we have baby #3 due in June! So we will have 3 kids 3 and under. Bob will be 18 months old and Anne will be 3 1/2. Prayers are welcome :-) I did not feel great during the first trimester. I was exhausted all day long - sleeping every chance I could. Luckily, I seem to have turned the corner. Anne, Bob and I have had shared colds/bronchitis/stomach bug all in the last month. We seem to be on the mend and I have fingers crossed that we will be healthy for Christmas! 

Here are some pictures from Halloween. Anne was Cinderella.

Bob was an elephant. It is the same costume Anne wore her first Halloween.

A rare picture of me and Will
 CC and JJ

 Anne being silly one morning.

Bob trying to find something to get into :-)

Anne entertaining Bob at dinner .

Yummy dinner

Anne was jealous of the pictures I was taking of Bob. So I had to take a picture of her with her finger in her mouth too!

Anne and Daddy

Our family on Thanksgiving

Bob at the farm

Anne having a blast in the sandpit.

Serious Anne.

Happy Bob

Checking sis out


That's all for now. Hopefully it won't be so long until I blog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment