Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Birthday fun

My birthday fell the week of Spring Break so we celebrated while in Point Clear. On the big day Bradford and I spent a wonderful afternoon at The Grand's Spa. SO relaxing. Then we got sitters and went to dinner at Camellia Cafe which was delicious. It was a fun way to celebrate! The next night Will surprised me with a cake from the hotel so we could celebrate with the kids.



Blowing out the candles

I love Anne cheering in the background!

Anne was so sweet singing "Happy Birthday to Mommy". I must thank her teachers at the day school for teaching it to her! It melted my heart every time. And she sang it to me for about a week following my big day :-)

Sneaking some cake during dinner

me and Bob

Late night snuggles. Bob was cross-eyed tired!

It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment