Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

I accidentally uploaded all the pictures on the right side of the page which is why this post looks different...






We headed to Montgomery last Saturday for the Inscoe's annual Easter Egg Hunt. It was a beautiful day! Anne had a blast running around Huntington. It was great to catch up with family and friends. I forgot my camera's memory card so I do not have many pictures. Thank goodness for the iphone!




Our attempt at a family picture after church on Sunday was not successful. Also notice Anne's play jewelry. The Easter bunny made a rookie mistake and brought it in her Easter basket. She insisted on wearing it with her "pretty dress". I did manage to slip off the clip on earrings and disney flip flops on our way to church!

We also celebrated my brother's 40th birthday/Easter Sunday evening with my Dad's family. It was a great time and I can't believe I forgot to take pictures. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment