Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Due Date

Today is Cooper's due date! He will be 6 weeks old tomorrow. Time is flying by... I love having him home with us. Anne adores him. She is my "big helper" and is great if I give her a job to do. Bob loves all the baby gear, but luckily is not that in to the baby. He tries to swipe Cooper's paci's and bottles - always keeping me on my toes!




We have had some pretty afternoons and the kids love being outside to play. Cooper naps like a champ wherever he is.




We like to stroll to the park. I'm sad walking is now a two man job. I could get a triple wide stroller, but that seems a little much. I think I'd rather just spend that money on a babysitter and leave one child at home :-)


Anne and Bob have a new water toy that is a big hit!



I survived my first evening having all three by myself. Cooper nurses right during dinner/bath time for Anne and Bob making it tricky. It was chaotic, but I did it!


We have had just a couple of nights of crying. I had forgotten how brutal a screaming baby in the middle of the night is! I can tell he has gas/reflux when he cries like that and is better if I hold him upright. That just means I don't get to sleep... 


But usually he just snoozes away and looks like this...


Cooper spends most of his time in this "rock-n-play sleeper" from Fisher Price. I did not have it with the other two and wish I had. It is the best! It keeps him at a slight angle which is great for his reflux and it is light weight and folds, so I carry it all over the house. 


I love my little family of five!

No comments:

Post a Comment