Wednesday, June 5, 2013

First few days...

We have had visits from family to see Cooper at home...








Anne LOVES her little brother. She constantly wants to hold him. She will just sit and watch him and hold his hand while he sleeps. So sweet!




Cooper is really starting to fill out. He is now 7 lbs 6 oz!



We are adjusting to life at home with Cooper. He is a really good baby most of the time. He is on a 4 hour schedule from the NICU. He is like clockwork with it. He will eat, wake and then sleep until time for the next feeding. Will and I have laughed at how easy only one child is :-) But 2 out of the 3 nights home he has had awful constipation/gas and just cried and cried. So pitiful. Last night he would sleep if I held him sitting up but would wake up and fuss as soon as I put him down. The Dr suggested we cut back on the amount of rice cereal we are giving him and hopefully that will help. I forgot how brutal a screaming baby in the middle of the night is! Luckily my in-laws are keeping Bob this week and my parents are keeping Anne. So nice to be able to nap when Cooper naps... He is just precious and we are loving having him home!

No comments:

Post a Comment