Saturday, May 11, 2013

Cooper Update Day 9


There is not much new to report. Cooper is still having some episodes of oxygen de-saturation, but he is taking full feedings and is back to his birth weight of 4 lbs, 15 oz. I am trying to be at the hospital as much as possible to nurse him. He eats every 3 1/2 - 4 hours. It is a juggling act as I never know exactly what time he will feed each day. So far I have been able to be up there for most of the day time feedings (going home or running errands during the 1 1/2 - 2 hour break in between) and then the nurses give him bottles at night... 


Holding his paci in place 


Sleeping


Stretching out his legs


Cooper in his bed


I was able to see Cooper get a bath for the first time this evening (not his first bath - just my first time to see it). He was not a fan...


Here he is getting his hair brushed.


And snuggled up afterwards ready to eat.

We have told Anne that only grown-ups are allowed to see Cooper at the hospital. When I was leaving to go up there today she told me tomorrow she was going with me to see Cooper because tomorrow she would be a big kid! I wish that were true :-) I'm ready to have my family all together!

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready for your family to all be together too! He is just a precious baby, can't wait for Anne to see him! :)

    ReplyDelete