Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! I headed to the hospital in the morning and fed Cooper. Then after a mid-morning nap back at home and a yummy brunch fixed by Will I headed back to the hospital and found this...


Cooper in a crib! He will have to maintain his body temperature on his own to be able to remain in it. Please pray that he can do so! He is in a fleece footed outfit and wrapped in about 5 blankets here. He's just so tiny!


C.C. holding Cooper for the first time. 


My best Mother's day gift this year!


Getting some loving from my other babies!


Anne wearing one of my old dresses today. She was so proud!


A big THANK YOU to my Mom and Mother-in-law. I don't know what we would do without y'all! We are so blessed to have you in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment