Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cooper Update Day 26


Well, Cooper just can't seem to stop having oxygen de-saturations. They are fewer and farther between, but he had one Sunday and one Monday. So, now it looks like he won't be coming home on Friday either. Very disappointing! It is the only thing keeping him in the NICU. Please pray that he will stop having de-sats! It is so tough to see our "neighbors" going home all around us. I am ready to have him home!


I know I am biased, but isn't he beautiful?


 Enjoying some sweet snuggle time.


___________________________________________________

Now I am off to enjoy some one-on-one time with this little monkey below. 
This is his new "pout" face. Hysterical. He is such a mess!



1 comment:

  1. You might be biased but I'm not and I agree that he's beautiful! :) Praying that he gets to come home soon. oh - and Bob is an adorable pouty mess!

    ReplyDelete