Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Cooper Update Day 19 (plus Anne & Bob)

I just returned home from playing bunco with friends. It was a nice "break" from what has become my daily routine. We meet once a month to play and it is hard to believe that I was admitted to the hospital and put on bed rest the morning after bunco last month. I was at St. Vincent's for 11 days and Cooper has now been there 19 days. What a month...


We are still waiting on the results from the EKG and the EEG they did today, but (as expected) the Upper GI test showed that Cooper has reflux. We have started giving him rice cereal in a bottle before I nurse him.


We think the oxygen de-saturations are being caused by a combination of his prematurity and reflux.


I am hopeful that with the addition of the rice cereal he will stop having them!

________________________________________________

This afternoon, between Cooper's feedings, I took Anne to have her first mani/pedi. She was so excited and did great. She now has hot pink nails with white polka dots :-) 



This little guy is proud of his new hat and is all ready for football season to get here!


No comments:

Post a Comment